I know that with the holidays just around the corner, most people are focused on clearing off their desks and getting out of town, rather than on what they are going to be doing the second week of January. Just the same, I want to encourage everyone to get out their calendars and note the date and time of the “Top Ten D&O Stories in 2019” webinar I will be conducting in January. This free, hour-long webinar will take place at 11:00 am EST on Tuesday, January 14, 2020. My colleague and friend Marissa Streckfus will be moderating the event.
In the webinar, I will be discussing the key developments during the past year that affect the liability exposures of corporate directors and officers. The specific topics I will discuss will include:
- Current heightened levels of securities class action litigation
- Key factors driving the securities litigation and other corporate litigation
- Current state of merger objection litigation
- Impact of the Cyan decision on IPO litigation
- Emerging D&O liability issues, such as cybersecurity and privacy
- The impact current developments have for D&O policyholders and insurers
To register for this event, please click here. I hope everyone will plan on attending this January 14 webinar.